It's About People
MEMPHIS POOL has assembled the most knowledgeable, the best trained team of pool professionals in the South! Our people understand pools and what pool owners need. Our philosophy has always been "build a long term customer," not just make a sale. Our caring, customer focused people make the difference.
Code Of Ethics
As a member of the Master Pools Guild, we are dedicated to the following principles and policies.
- To hold inviolate the concepts of free enterprise and unselfish service to the public.
- To continually strive to gain respect for the industry, both on the local community, national and international level.
- To make the largest contribution possible to the health, safety and welfare of the public in the installation, maintenance and operation of swimming pools.
- To support all efforts to improve swimming pool products and service, and to encourage research and the development of new materials and methods.
- To advertise and sell the merits of their own products and refrain from attacking competitors or reflecting unfairly on their products, service, or methods of doing business.
- To reveal all the material facts, to avoid concealment of information, and to refrain from the use of innuendos in advertising and selling that might cause customers to be misled, so that the truth about their services or products may be fully understood by the trusting as well as the analytical.
- To advertise only bona fide prices and products and to refrain from the use of "bait" advertising methods.
- To design or build in a manner compatible in every respect with public health and safety, and to comply with all applicable laws, ordinances or regulations.
- To fulfill all contractual obligations, to offer a reasonable warranty on products and services, and to perform on such warranty, either written or implied, where justifiable claims are in order, and to do this without hesitation.
- To refrain from owning, investing in, joining, advising, operating, being employed by, or otherwise participating in, directly or indirectly, any organization similar to the Master Pools Guild organization.
A History Of Excellence
Memphis Pool has been serving Memphis, TN
, Little Rock, AR
, and many other cities in the Mid-South region for over 60 years, first recognizing the need for specialty pool supplies and chemicals
for private and public pools
in 1952. Operating from his own home, Roy Reed began focusing on supplying chemicals, equipment, and repair services to swimming pool owners by the mid 1960’s. By the 1980’s, Memphis Pool had continued to grow, never losing its focus or reputation on being the finest pool company in the Mid-South. Memphis Pool continued to grow, building state-of-the-art pools for the Vesta home and YMCA branches, all while expanding and opening retail stores
in Getwell, TN,
Germantown, TN, and Collierville, TN.
Today, Memphis Pool is well recognized and highly regarded within the pool industry. The business has stayed in the family; many of Roy Reed’s grandchildren have trained and joined the family enterprise. Memphis Pool aims to successfully meet the challenges each day in the pool industry, all while setting the standard of excellence in the swimming pool industry.